Know your advised subjects and prepare your preferred schedule beforehand. Be ready to take alternative classes in case your preferred schedules are no longer available.
1. Read and understand the Online Enlistment Guidelines.
2. Be aware of your batch number and estimated time of arrival.
3. Know your advised subjects and prepare your preferred schedule beforehand. Be ready to take alternative classes in case your preferred schedules are no longer available.
4. Settle your Hold Orders if you have any.
5. Set your Internet browser settings to allow for pop-ups.
6. Login to aisis.ateneo.edu.
7. Click on Enlist in Class link. Update your personal information if necessary
8. Check if you have already taken and passed the subjects listed. You may click on My Individual Program of Study to verify.
9. Click on Enlist/Delist button. Choose a class. Chosen class must be displayed in the main window, unless a message appears.
10. Click on Submit Enlistment button. A confirmation page will appear.
Subjects with the status TEMPORARILY_ENLISTED means that you are currently taking the prerequisite of that subject. You will only be enlisted in your chosen class once you have passed the prerequisite. This will be done automatically when your professor has submitted your grade at the end of the current semester.
You may check a class’ prerequisite by checking your degree’s official curriculum in the Official Curriculum page.
11. Click on Confirm Enlistment button. Check if all the valid subjects you enlisted to are in the Enlistment Summary.
12. Click on Proceed to Assessment button. Provide the necessary information.
13. Click on Submit button. Tuition assessment form will be displayed.
14. Click on Print button for the printer-friendly version of the tuition assessment form. Make sure that the browser is set to the smallest text size before printing. It is recommended that legal sized paper is used.
You have completed your on-line enlistment:
15. If you would like to make modifications in your enlistments proceed to your respective enlistment venue during regular registration days. Internet Enlistment will be suspended during this period.
16. Click here for Tuition Payment Options.
For administrative inquiries or inquiries about your academic programs of study please refer to the Loyola Schools Directory.